System Dynamics moves into its seventh decade, improved understanding of the world around us has never been more important. This need resonates across disciplines and from K-12 to academia to business and government. It calls for us to consider impacts of accumulation, feedback, and time delays while systematically evaluating policies for sustainable business practices, resource use, education, health care, and prosperity. We invite seasoned practitioners to share their important contributions to the field. We also invite those new to System Dynamics to learn about the powerful analytical techniques and insights developed over six decades of accomplishments. Through showcased work in plenary, parallel and poster sessions, in skill building workshops, and in those ever important side conversations, we welcome you to join us as we all improve our understanding of the world around us.
Who should attend?
· Academics: Communicate your research results and find out about research being conducted around the world.
· Consultants: Demonstrate the power of system dynamics in client work and see what others are doing.
· Practitioners: Show what is being done in your organization and learn what is happening elsewhere.
· Students: Share your research, get feedback, and discover research directions and collaborators.
· Educators: Let people know what you are doing and see what is being done with students at all levels.
· Managers and Policy Makers: Discover new directions for your organization.