We are pleased to invite both academics and professionals to get together for the 18th International Marketing Trends Conference that will take place in Venice (Italy) on the 17-19 of January 2019.
In the Business World, the International Marketing Trends Conference has proven to be a unique place to share new perspectives on key marketing issues.
In the challenging context of a constantly changing environment, the aim of the conference is to help identify how to build up true innovations and determine what are the key factors and the new players influencing the Marketing strategies and their implementation.
The International Marketing Trends Conference includes:
· The Marketing Trends Congress (academic and research sessions) founded in 2000
· The Marketing Strategy Forum (professionals and academics) founded in 2003
· The Marketing Trends Award Founded in 2006
· The Doctoral Colloquium (Ph.D. Students) founded in 2007
· The Healthcare Strategy Forum (pharmaceutical industry) founded in 2009
· The Journal of Marketing Trends Founded in 2010
· The Best Paper Award founded in 2012
· The Best Thesis Award founded in 2014
· The Poster Session founded in 2015
· The Marketing Symposium founded in 2016