The 14th International Congress on Mathematical Education will be held in Shanghai, China
Due to the global pandemic caused by COVID-19, ICMI and ICME-14 organizing committee have decided, after careful discussion and consultation, to postpone the original session and hold ICME-14 during July 11th−18th, 2021 at East China Normal University (Putuo campus). Relevant arrangements are summarized as follows:
1. All executed practices continue to be valid (including registration, contributions, payment, TSG paper and poster’s review and acceptance and etc.)
2. Registration system remains open all along during this state of emergency.
Address for registration is https://reg.icme14.org/login
The congress will be hosted by Chinese Mathematical Society (CMS), organized by East China Normal University (ECNU).
Submission channel for TSG papers and posters will re-open on August 1st, 2020. We consider that in a year's time, researchers are likely to refine or come up with new research advances and results, or polish the paper to a higher quality. Therefore, a participant whose poster has been accepted are allowed to withdraw it and re-submit a paper. Detailed operation instructions please see updates on our website.
6. Application for Solidarity Fund will reopen on December 15th, 2020. The new round of application is only open to attendees who have never submitted application before. For application form, please see https://www.icme14.org/static/en/news/60.html?v=1590631349483.
Applicants who have submitted application forms last year are requested not to submit them again. But if ;
1. The grade of your contribution has changed, e.g. from poster to paper; or
2. Your identity has changed, e.g. from normal attendees to invited participants, including Invited Lecturers, team members of Plenary Panels, Survey Teams and Topic Study Groups, or become contributors or proponents of TSG, National Presentation, Discussion Groups, Workshops and Thematic Afternoon),
please inform us by emailing to email@example.com with your name and ID number included.
Registered participants are appreciated to send a confirmation letter of your attendance on ICME-14 in 2021 to firstname.lastname@example.org before October 31st (instead of June 30th in our earlier announcement).
For more details and latest news please stay tuned to the updates on www.icme14.org