Climate change is one of the biggest challenges in the 21st century and also reefed as Global warming due to the rising of atmospheric temperature in the earth. The scientists show the Greenhouse gases in the atmosphere, including, carbon dioxide, nitrogen gases and Water vapors run major role in Global warming.
ICCC 2019 is the global platform for the discussion of new advances and research findings in the field of Climate Change. The conference will gather leading ecologists, chemists, physicists, biologists, material scientists, biomedical researchers, engineers, social workers and other researchers around the world who are active at the frontiers of this diverse and multidisciplinary field.
Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
· Climate change and food security
· Observations for Long-Term Climate Monitoring
· Urbanization and flooding
· Climate Change and Technology
· Climate change and Green initiatives & products
· Global Warming and Climate Change
· Climate Change and Desertification
· Climate Change and Migration