Our conference is one day (Friday) and is open to WSHRM members as well as non-members. The conference is preceded by a Board of Directors' meeting the Thursday evening before, which all members are welcome to attend.
To provide a vehicle for members to:
· Network with peers and health care professionals
· Receive current information on topics/issues pertinent to the membership
· Provide educational opportunities
· To remain financially viable.
· To remain an affiliated chapter of ASHRM.
The society proactively serves its membership to assist them in meeting the dynamic challenges posed by the current health care environment through:
· Promotion of ethical health care risk management practices
· Support and encouragement of professional growth
· Provision of education materials and opportunities
· Collaboration with national and state professional associations