Abstract Submission Opens: March 12, 2018
Deadline for Abstract Submission: May 21, 2018
Deadline for Student Poster Submission: December 4, 2018
NACNS uses the association’s Research Agenda to determine topics of interest for its 2019 annual conference. Those interested in submitting an abstract for consideration will be asked to select a topic and address the theme of the conference (A Catalyst for Practice Change: The CNS) in their abstracts.
· Clinical Practice Application (e.g., patient-centered outcomes, reduction in complications, comparative effectiveness projects, non-disease specific phenomena);
· Health Care System (e.g., delivery, services, costs, safety, nurse-sensitive indicators);
· Health Care Policy (e.g., scope of practice, regulation, prescriptive authority);
· Health Promotion (e.g., wellness management, disease management, symptom management, quality of life, functional status, medications and other therapeutics);
· Education (e.g., healthcare provider/students, patients, families, populations [vulnerable or unique], communities);
· Palliative Care Across the Lifespan
· Pharmacology (Please note: While pharmacology is not a category in the NACNS Research Agenda, NACNS is adding this Topic of Interest for 2019.)
This call is for the following presentations: individual podium, symposium, clinical management lecture workshops and posters. Conference planners will select up to four workshops for the 2019 Annual Conference. Workshops are a new presentation option.
All abstracts should use the following headings:
· Significance & Background
· Evaluation Methods