· General principles of fever & hypothermia
· Causes of fever & hypothermia in dogs and cats
· Diagnostic approach to fever & hypothermia
· Treatment of fever & hypothermia
· Robert Koch, DVM, DABVP (Canine/Feline), (Feline)
University Animal Hospital
· Dr. Robert Koch received his DVM in 1980 from Colorado State University. Dr. Koch then went on to complete his specialty board certification in canine/feline and feline specialties from the American Board of Veterinary Practitioners. He has practiced in Arizona since graduating from veterinary school. Dr. Koch was the owner of East Maryland Animal Hospital in central Phoenix from 1984-2004. After a brief period at the Arizona Humane Society, he joined University Animal Hospital in October 2006.