56th Annual Meeting &
The Foundation of the ASNR Symposium 2018
June 2 - 7, 2018
Vancouver Convention Centre East
Vancouver, BC, Canada
CALL FOR ABSTRACT
Abstract Submission Criteria
1. Published or previously presented works should NOT be submitted.
2. Submission topic areas include but are not limited to: Adult Brain, Anatomy, Functional Imaging,
Head and Neck, Interventional, Pediatrics, Socioeconomic, Spine and Informatics.
3. Submit each abstract in
4. Format abstract text using headings required for submission category.
5. Maximum length: 300 words including graphics (table may be submitted as a graphic).
– Charts, graphs and tables may be included as an image, for all categories.
For each abstract:
1. Only one graphic file with a maximum of four images is permitted.
2. Required graphic file resolution is 300 dpi or greater (e.g. 900 pixel width by 900 pixel height for a
3-inch by 3-inch image). Note: Submitted graphic larger than the required size will be reduced
accordingly, which may significantly reduce its quality.
3. Maximum file size of 100 megabytes.
4. Only .jpg and .gif formats are accepted.