The American Society of Parasitologists (ASP) will hold its 94th Annual Meeting at the Double Tree by Hilton-Mayo Clinic Area, Rochester, MN July 11-14, 2019. ASP members, as well as non-members who attend the ASP meeting, are invited to submit abstracts for papers for oral presentation, poster presentation, as invited speakers, or as contributors to symposia to a common website listed in the Abstract Submission section of this document. Individuals organizing symposia, workshops, and special sessions are reminded that they need to send the names of their speakers to the Scientific Program Officers and that all speakers are required to submit an abstract.
Saturday, March 16, 2019
• Receipt of all abstracts via the website (https://parasitology.wfunet.wfu.edu/).
• ASP Marc Dresden Student Travel Grant & Student Paper Competition applications.
Friday, April 19, 2019
• ASP Member Symposium created from submitted abstracts due.
Friday, May 31, 2019
• Early Registration forms for meeting ONLY due.
Tuesday, June 18, 2019
• Hotel reservations must be made to secure the ASP conference rate for regular rooms.