The American Association for Dental Research will host its 47th Annual Meeting of the American Association of Dental Research in conjunction with and the 42nd Annual Meeting of the Canadian Association of Dental Research in the Greater Fort Lauderdale/Broward County Convention Center, Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, USA (March 21-24, 2018). The AADR/CADR Annual Meeting will provide scientists and researchers throughout the world with the opportunity to present, discuss and critique their investigations. If you are involved in dental, oral and craniofacial research, we urge you to submit an abstract for presentation consideration. We expect more than 2,500 delegates to attend the meeting. The oral and poster sessions will be designed from accepted abstracts. Please note that delegates attending the AADR/CADR Annual Meeting are eligible to receive CE credit hours through the ADA Continuing Education Recognition Program (CERP).
ABSTRACT RULES AND GUIDELINES
1. Individuals may present only one abstract (excluding Symposia, Hands-on Workshops, Lunch & Learning and Keynote Speakers).
2. Projects being submitted must be original research.
3. Submitters may NOT split one study into several papers, as they may be asked to combine for review.
4. Individuals can co-author multiple abstracts.
5. Presenter must disclose any personal or co-author potential conflict of interest and agree to the IADR Policy on Full Disclosure along with the IADR Abstract Licensing Policy during submission.
6. Previously published abstracts (in print or any electronic format) or those presented at another meeting are not allowed.
7. Abstracts should not be submitted on material that will also be presented at a symposium held at the same meeting.
8. Authors of presentations later proven to contain previously published or presented material will be sanctioned and may be prohibited from presenting at future meetings.
9. Group Program Chairs (GPC) and the Annual Session Committee (ASC) reserve the right to reclassify submitted abstracts into the most appropriate area of review.
10. Abstracts must be submitted via the online abstract submission site. Faxes, photocopies or emailed copies will not be reviewed.
11. You must receive the approval of all co-authors before putting their names on the abstract.
12. There will not be an option for Late-Breaking News Abstracts.
13.There will not be an abstract replacement period.
14. Abstracts are reviewed as submitted by the abstract deadline of October 13, 2017.
Abstracts in Draft will not be reviewed for inclusion in the scientific program. Presenters are not permitted to modify their abstracts after this date for purposes of review.
July 5, 2017 Call for Abstracts & Symposia Proposals Open Online
September 18, 2017 Symposia Proposal Submission Deadline
October 13, 2017 Award/Competition Deadlines
October 16, 2017 Abstract Submission Deadline
Abstract Based Awards Deadline
Mid-December, 2017 Notification Letters Sent to Presenters
January 17, 2018 Presenter Pre-registration Deadline
February 5, 2018 Non-presenter Pre-registration Deadline