Hear national and international speakers reflect on the legacy of engineering achievements over the past 100 years — and define the future of engineering disciplines for the next 100 years . At this event, hosted by Engineers Australia in partnership with the World Federation of Engineering Organisations, you’ll build networks with leaders in global engineering practice. All while enjoying the natural beauty and quality of life for which Australia is world-renowned.
WEC invites presentations from national and international speakers across the spectrum of engineering disciplines. The convention program features multiple tracks with presentations on themes including:
• How new technology and innovations are reshaping engineering
• Sustainability in engineering practice
• Cities of the future: responsive design for greater livability
• Fostering diversity in engineering careers
• Equipping the next generation of engineers to be leaders in their field