Call for Abstracts:
Both members and non-members are invited to submit an abstract of a proposed presentation to be delivered virtually at the 46th Annual Meeting of the Human Biology Association, scheduled for March 29-April 2, 2021.
1) Proposals for the Joint AAPA/HBA Symposium August 15, 2020
2) Contributed Abstracts October 15, 2020
3) E. E. Hunt, Jr. Award October 15, 2020 (indicated at abstract submission)
4) Hilde Spielvogel Award (indicated at abstract submission) October 15, 2020
5) Proposals for Break-out Sessions October 15, 2020
Abstracts must be submitted online at https://www.humbio.org. Please follow the required format and file type. Detailed instructions on abstract preparation are provided below.
Accommodations: As this year the meetings will be held virtually, there are no special accommodations at a local conference site.
Abstract Submission: All abstracts must be submitted online, as part of the pre-registration process, by October 15, 2020.
The submission portal will soon be available via https://www.humbio.org.