The National Science Teachers Association (NSTA), founded in 1944 and headquartered in Arlington, Virginia, is the largest organization in the world committed to promoting excellence and innovation in science teaching and learning for all. NSTA's current membership of 55,000 includes science teachers, science supervisors, administrators, scientists, business and industry representatives, and others involved in and committed to science education.
NSTA’s Guiding Principles
· Model excellence;
· Champion science literacy;
· Value scientific excellence;
· Embrace diversity, equity, and respect;
· Enhance teaching and learning through research;
· Collaborate with partners; and
· Exemplify a dynamic professional organization.
Have an idea for an inspiring presentation or workshop on science education? You have until January 16, 2018, to submit a session proposal for the 2018 NSTA Area Conferences Proposal Review Timeline for 2018 Area Conferences
Submission deadline: January 16, 2018
Proposals reviewed in April
Accepted sessions scheduled and acceptance e-mails sent in mid-May