International Conference on Agricultural and Biological Sciences is convened annually to gather related experts and scholars to exchange their innovative ideas and experiences in the field of Agricultural and Biological Sciences.
Prof. Dr. Moniruzzaman Khondker
Department of Botany, University of Dhaka, Dhaka-1000, Bangladesh
Submissions of original research papers and abstracts for the main program and the doctoral consortium in all areas of ABS in Agricultural, Biological, Food and Environmental aspects
Abstracts submission Instructions:
1. Abstract submissions are acceptable, and all abstracts will be presented at the conference.
2. Abstracts should be submitted in word version according to the format instructions stated below.
3. Each Abstract should be strictly within 1 A4 page in length andcontaining at least 250 words.
4. The abstract proceeding is just for academic exchange during the conference time, and it would not get published openly. Full and improved papers based on the abstract could be submitted elsewhere for further publication.
When preparing your paper please check that:
• Paper size is European A4.
• Margins are at least 25 mm all round.
• The paper includes the author name and affiliation (full address including country).
• There are no page numbers, or headers and footers, within the paper.
• The PDF is free of formatting errors (e.g. corrupt equations, missing or low-resolution figures), since conversion from Word to PDF can introduce formatting errors.
•Text is single spaced, not double spaced.
• The PDF file and MSWordfile (editable) should be submitted and should not be password protected.
• All pages are portrait (landscape pages should be rotated).
• Reference lists are checked for accuracy. References can only be linked via CrossRef if they are correct and complete.
• Figures are placed appropriately within the text, not attached at the end of the document.
• A thorough proofread is conducted to check the standard of English and ensure wording is clear and concise.